Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Support build and refinement of bank's overall approach and toolkit to underwrite customers in healthcare/oil palm sector in Malaysia.
- Support relationship managers and credit teams in deal evaluation and execution.
- Drive greater collaboration across Banking Group (domestic and regional) and solidify regional opportunities (within Bank Group risk appetite) from existing clients to maximize profitability of existing relationships.
- As a subject matter expert, to provide inputs and comments related to healthcare/oil palm sector to ensure risks involved in this specialized financing is well mitigated and the Bank's interest is protected.
- Source data, benchmarks and market intelligence on key risk drivers for risk assessment to build sufficient capacity in the bank such that the data and benchmarks can be sourced by the bank staff themselves through trainings and coaching.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Economics or equivalent.
- Pass Certified Credit Professional (CCP)
- Pass Omega's Credit Skill Assessment (CSA)
- AICB Certification
- Min 10 years' experience in managing healthcare/oil palm exposure in established corporate/financial institution.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at Rebekah.Kok@ambition.com.my quoting reference number #261618 - Industry Specialist. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend