Indirect Procurement Specialist (Korean Speaker)
Our client, focused on delivering sustainable global development solutions, has successfully engaged partnership with developing and developed countries. They are looking for a Procurement Specialist (Korean Speaker) to expand their team of global leading professionals.
As a Procurement Specialist (Korean Speaker), your responsibilities include:
- Process and carry out purchase order (PO) and purchase requisition (PR) related activities daily
- Involvment with seniors in supplier qualification, selection, contracting and negotiation activites for indirect procurement tasks.
- Manage incoming and outgoing orders through tracking and communication with vendors timely
- Support cross functional teams to ensure optimal work processes
The Right Candidate will possess:
- 1-3 years of experience in Procurement related fields, Shared Service exposure is prefered
- Usage of SAP/Oracle is required
- Written and verbal proficiency in Korean and English is a must
- Ability to work proactively as an individual and a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)