HR - Human Resource Analyst (Talent Acquisition/Recruitment)
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a HR Senior Analyst - Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
Job responsibilities include:
- Execute the end to end process of recruitment, internal & external hires.
- Follow up and provide regular updates on hiring status to hiring managers and Management.
- Review CVs and applications and ensure all candidates are updated on during the process
- To prepare recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- To work closely with hiring managers to understand their recruiting and selection requirements in order to meet hiring needs on a timely basis
- Partner with Group HR to put in place necessary improvements and updates to the framework and processes
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience within HR with recruitment exposure
- Degree or Diploma in any relevant field or equivalent will be sufficient
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a highly dynamic & ambiguous environment
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710