Head - Visual Design
We are actively searching for a Visual Design Expert for a well-established MNC in Malaysia - you will be taking up the role as a Head of Visual Design.
You will be leading a team and taking care of the design outputs (conceptual design, wire framing, low high fidelity prototypes, and product development (incl. storyboards, user journey design, wireframe, UI design). And you also play a key role in leading the project team on design requirements, visual design preferences and expectations.
**Role is currently open to Malaysians / PR only
What you will do?
- Person to lead and plan squads with design prototypes to validate, and iterate concept design, product design and ideas prior to product development through mock up, first model or sample
- Develop prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms (incl. social media)
- Work closely with the project team on feedback and editing designs; Collaborate with software engineers/developers, when required, in aligning visual designs with website/app functionalities
- Identify and plan advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends
- Develop high quality concept design, wireframe, UI, prototype and on occasion user testing, and channel the design onto the development team
- Deliver high-quality visual design outputs for each project according to the Design System
- Advise and present the UI deliverables to the stakeholders and deliver quick prototypes for various digital products
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, and review usability reviews
Ready for the challenges?
- Recommend and plan initiatives to deliver towards Group level strategic objectives
- Monitor successful execution of high priority and impactful digital initiatives for the team
- Ensure the alignment to Group policies, processes and guidelines
- Innovate delivery excellence mindset in the team
- Provide solutions to daily issues
What are the qualifications / requirements?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or higher in Graphic Design or other relevant field
- A proven track of minimum 7 years of working experience in user experience environment in order to provide creative direction and guidance to the team
- Highly skilled in design software like Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, InvisionApp etc.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of user-centered design; proficient in the area of UI design as well as UI development processes
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and business translation skills to influence the complex internal and cross-functional discussions
- Passionate in conceptualizing complex and scattered data and information
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710