Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Assess risk & opportunities in the context of risk appetite & macro conditions.
- Analyse portfolio performance, identify trends & drivers, draw insights and develop recommendations.
- Develop and maintain risk measurement & management frameworks, models, policies, processes, systems and infrastructure. These include capabilities such as IRB rating models, stress testing & expected credit loss models, and economic & regulatory capital models.
- Design and produce reports that provide insights & identify opportunities on business developments, and track vulnerabilities to risk developments.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience with strong analytics & quantitative background.
- Strong communication as well as project and stakeholder management skills, ideally at C-suite/Board levels and with regulators.
- Subject matter expert in credit portfolio risk management, including credit modelling (IRB, stress test, ECL, Ecap, etc.) and credit risk underwriting or analysis.
- Subject matter expert in Basel rules and its local regulatory implementation, FRS regulations, and lending unit management (both wholesale and retail).
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Reeve at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #262850. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend