Head of IT Infrastructure
- International organisation with a strong local presence
- Extensive growth plans in Malaysia
- Attractive benefits and packages
With its global expertise, our client is offers innovative and comprehensive solutions to meet the needs of their clients locally and internationally.
The role is responsible to drive comprehensive strategy & roadmaps for Infra. This role will also be liaising with key stakeholders and the business partners on industry best practices. In this role, you will also be responsible to drive the architecture programs to design in achieving its aligned technology roadmap. You will also be driving new strategies and implementation plans overall. Last but not least, this role requires you to lead and support the team accordingly.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 10 years of experience as a lead within IT operations & Infra
- Experienced within O&G or manufacturing with hands-on skill in ERP, IT Security and SAP
- Possesses good understanding and knowledge on local regulations and setup
- Exceptional ability to analyze problems, propose solution options and structure solution plans
- Proficiency in English is a MUST
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710