Head of DevOps
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client believes in working with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. They are an established and stable company and has a fast-paced energy and feel of a start up. Their business is currently expanding and they are looking for a head to support their DevOps team.
This role requires you to be a leader and is able to be motivated and flexible IT resource to lead the team. In this role, you will be in charge of tackling problems and come up with creative solutions for complex problems. This role will also demand you to be on top of your toes and be updated with the latest trends in technology. You are also accountable for all aspects of code deployment in a CI/CD model and technical operations, which includes resource management (internal or Managed Service Provider), risk management, internal/external communications and status reporting to the senior management.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- More than 6 years of technical experience in DevOps (Infra)
- Skills in infrastructure automation tools, for example, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt is a plus.
- In-depth involvement with latest technology, tools, solutions and standards
- Play a strategic role in the design and build of state-of-the-art application/infrastructure systems with the high emphasis on security
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710