Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Leading the credit department and overseeing the credit analysis managers.
- Ensure the KPI within the team are met efficiently.
- Conduct credit proposals evaluation and prepare the credit evaluation comment and recommendation for Credit Committee Members or Senior Management consideration
- Involve in deal structuring, name clearance and risk mitigation by working closely with the Lending Unit Team.
- To ensure lending propositions are in compliance with the relevant rules, guidelines
- and policies set internally or by the regulators.
- Being the point of reference for credit related matters and to provide guidance to the lending officers.
- To ensure the accuracy of the information in the credit proposal and credit scorecard prior to submission to the Credit Committee Members or Senior Manager for their consideration.
- To provide independent feedback to the Management with respect to material risk areas, with the objective of enabling the Management to make more informed decisions that are within acceptable parameters of risks.
- At least a Bachelor degree in finance, banking, accounting or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Should have at least ten (10) years of experience in credit evaluation of banking / financial institutions.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in leading a team in the area of credit evaluation function.
- Strong analytical skills and resourceful of business/industry development.
- Business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Mature, pleasant personality with good disposition.
- Confident and high integrity.
- PC literate preferably in Microsoft Office (e.g. Words, Excel, etc).
- Conversant in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written)
- Must to be able to read Traditional Chinese financial statement
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #261121. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend