- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is a fast-growing multinational media company. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role Group Accountant.
- Responsible for full spectrum of group financial
- Responsible to prepare group consolidation results for the companies in Malaysia & relevant reporting packs for the reporting HQ.
- Manage and coordinate annual statutory & quarter review audit that is required by holding company and investors.
- Oversees the month end closing of entities, review and analyze month end financial position and transactions, investigate variances against budget, etc.
- Involved in budget and forecast, as well as cash flow projection.
- Support the preparation of ad hoc financial statements, data information compilation and variance analysis for management review.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in relevant filed
- Prefer candidates have experience in commercial + Big 4 (external auditors)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Customer focus and priority setting
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710