- To deliver high quality services to customers by meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement and good business processes/ judgment.
- Establish and maintain close working relationship with appropriate persons in the Spoke countries, Group offices and within the Company itself to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc. such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner
- Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having Red-Flag alerts to AML approvers
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the relevant and similar functions.
- Able to read and write in Mandarin / Cantonese with good English communication skills.
- Must be familiar with managing clients from China / Hong Kong.
- Familiar with AML procedures and practices.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #258068. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend