New Legal Counsel role made available with Global consumer brand
- Global exposure
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading consumer brand, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as Legal Counsel.
The Legal Counsel is responsible for:
- prviding pragmatic and strategic advice to business partners and stakeholders, locally and globally
- ensuring robust corporate and functional governance is in place for internal compliance
- providing a high professional standard of legal support to the Company through the application of excellent counselling, drafting and negotiation skills
- providing pragmatic and strategic advice and support to business partners and stakeholders, locally and globally
- taking a leading role in problem-solving and decision-making in all areas of the business, and consistently working to minimize and manage commercial and legal risks
- managing the relevant legal budgets and ensuring optimal use of legal resources to support business and strategic objectives.
- Building and driving a high-performance team who understands and delivers the strategic objectives of the company and relevant global functions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum experience of 8 PQE, gained either in an international law firm or as inhouse counsel. Experience in FMCG company will be an added advantage
- Experience in commercial law, with strong drafting experience
- Solid expereince in data protection (including GDPR rules), IP and advicing on product regulations related issues
- Good awareness of legal issues relating to competition, eployment, tax and sanctions
- Proven experience of having worked on transactions independently
- Strong leadership to drive all sub-functions to deliver strategic outcome
- Excellent stakeholders engagement
How to Apply
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #244025.