Global Credit Analyst - Japanese Speaker
- Opportunity to collaborate with the global credit risk team
- Gain experience in handling multiple markets across APAC.
About the client
Our client is one of the market leader in providing global supply chain financing solutions for large multinational corporations, their suppliers and their customer networks, as well as partnering with banks, financial institutions, and funds. Being a dynamic organization, they actively looking for a Japanese speaking-Credit Analyst, who will be primarily supporting the Asia Pacific business, specifically China and Japan. This role will based in Kuala Lumpur and be reporting directly to the VP based in Singapore.
- Perform detailed financial analysis of audited and non-audited financial information
- Make well-considered recommendations to management on credit risk decisions and conditions, and in time, be granted own underwriting authority with scope to increase
- Support the growth of the business, whilst ensuring appropriate decision-making to minimize bad debts due to customer defaults
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including upline credit management, financial sellers, and business support operations team
- Contribute to ensuring appropriate mitigation structures in place, including understanding and management of collateral documents such as corporate and bank guarantees
- Opportunity for customer-facing experience as skills develop
- Work effectively as part of a professional and committed team, including supporting workflows at peak business periods
- Make recommendations to management to enhance credit processes and controls posture
- Minimum Degree holders in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Capital Markets or equivalent or other related fields
- Japanese Speaker - intermediate would be great
- At least 6 years related working experience, favourably from financial services
- Candidate with Regional/Global experience in MNC are highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and independent
- Prefer someone who can start immediately
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)