GL / RTR / R2R Team Lead - (Shared Service)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM7000 - RM9000 per month|
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for multiple General ledger Team Lead to lead the RTR team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review and be responsible for GL related matters by the team.
- Manage the team for the month end close to ensure the deadlines & deliverables as agreed in the SLAs are completed on time.
- Review Financial Accounting reports and reconciliation, provide variance anlaysis and highlight relevant issues to the management.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Backup and guide subordinates on relevant task such as Interco, Fixed Asset Accounting & reporting, reconciliation, month end closing activities and etc.
- Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analysis where required for further discussion with the Process Lead.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
- Ensure month end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5 years in General Ledger & Reporting, including a minimum of 1- 2 years experience managing team member
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710