- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Record to Report - GL & Reporting Analyst
- In charge of end to end R2R Scope
- responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile and analyze various trial balance accounts including, but not limited to, cash accounts, prepaid expenses, other assets, intercompany accounts and miscellaneous accruals.
- Prepare and posting journal entries and related support.
- Prepare other balance sheet reconciliation to ensure robustness of accounts, and investigate and clear differences on a timely basis.
- Reconcile and confirm all intercompany transactions. Responsible for intercompany settlements.
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Financial and management reporting related activities
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- SAP / Oracle Knowledge will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / International MNC environment will be advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend