General Ledger - GL / R2R / RTR Analyst
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for General Ledger Analyst / Specialist
- In charge of general ledger journal posting activities, period closing acitivities, fixed asset accounting, Intercompany and etc.
- Perform cost analysis of P&L data, making correction of any incorrect posting and prepare monthly accruals as necessary based on cost analysis or advise from the business units.
- Be responsible for balance sheet analysis and reconciliations activities
- Ensure business transactions are complying with IFRS and local accounting and auditing standards.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- Participate in any projects plans (if required)
- At least 2 years of General Ledger experience
- SHARED SERVICES BACKGROUND (SSC) is highly advantageous
- External auditor are encouraged to apply
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710