General Ledger Analyst / RTR / R2R (Shared Service)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4800 - RM6500 per month|
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Senior GL / R2R / Finance Analyst
- In charge of end to end R2R Scope
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and journal booking
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Understand the local business requirements and implement financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure all relevant financial requirements are met.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Financial and management reporting related activities
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- MINIMUM 3 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710