Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles for the positions for - Accounts Executive / General Ledger Accountant - Record to Report Analyst - Shared Services
You will be given the opportunity to step into a giant international MNC.
General Job Responsibilities
- In charge of General Ledger scope of works with regional exposure
- Maintain accounting records including data entry of complete and accurate data for day to day business transactions.
- Prepare accounting documents and monthly schedules.
- Maintain fixed assets register listing for business units, Execute and ensure depreciation is properly calculated and captured.
- Prepare reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations
- Responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile and analyze various trial balance accounts including, but not limited to, cash accounts, prepaid expenses, other assets, intercompany accounts and miscellaneous accruals.
- Prepare other balance sheet reconciliation to ensure robustness of accounts, and investigate and clear differences on a timely basis.
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience as General ledger Accountant / accounts executive,
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Prior knowledge in SAP or Oracle will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / International MNC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email your resume to Andrew Chua at Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my by quoting "record to report accountant / RTR Accountant"
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend