- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles across Senior & Junior for General Ledger Accountant (GL/RTR) - Fixed Asset
- Complete month end closing within timelines
- Processing FA capitalisations, disposals and transfers in accounting system. This must be done
according to Company's policy and procedures, US GAAP and local statutory rules. Adherence to strict month end deadlines is essential
- Calculate and anaylse depreciation movement for all fixed asset
- Maintain the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation
- Monitor and track spending and timeframe on Capital in Progress (CIP) Projects
- Reconciling FA accounts with the GL according to US GAAP and local statutory rules. Where necessary,
booking journal entries to resolve differences
- Analysis of capital expenditure accounts to ensure validity of entries.
- Communication with Local Country Finance teams to ensure all entries are booked on time and accurately.
- Resolving relevant issues, including queries from Local Country Finance.
- Supporting Business Analysts with ad hoc reports such as depreciation simulations and expenditure
- Ensure all SSC Fixed Assets processes and procedures are SOX compliant
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- At 4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be great
- SAP / JDE / Blackline knowledge/exposure will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in an International MNC / Shared Services environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend