A reputable financial services provider is seeking a Fund Accountant to execute accurate and timely operations of fund accounting, NAV production and periodic reporting.
About the Role
- Input any required entries including in relation to cash and transaction reconciliation logs, accounting working papers, and others
- Achieve high quality of assigned deliverables while meeting challenging deadlines and SLA timings for allocated client structures
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the various transaction management and accounting procedures for different fund types
- Ensure all audit, regulatory requirements and SLAs are met through timely and accurate completion of processes
- Support the identification of new operational processes to enhance efficiency, assure accuracy and increase quality of service
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Banking or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in fund accounting or financial reporting
- Good written and verbal communication skills; able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 246855. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710