- Opportunity to work with one of the leading brands in manufacturing industry
- Collaboartion with regional team
An exciting opportunity based in Johor, I'm currently working very closley with a renowned manufacturer to look for an highly motivated FP&A Analyst to join to regional team based in Senai, Johor.
- Responsible for monthly/Quarterly/annual budgeting, forecasting
- Review site/customer level financial bridging and deep dive analysis
- Customer P&L's and financial profitability and monthly site/customer level P&L reviews with business and operation team
- Partner with business/operation to drive cost productivity projects
- Responsible for managing timely month/quarter/year end closing, costing and
- Review critical accounting process, inventory management, costing, IFRS 15
- Perform weekly cost tracking and management
- Coordinate with corporate and region FP&A to ensure data transparency
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in Audit, BIG 4/ Commercial experience in Manufacturing
- Worked with Manufacturing clients/accounts
- Good presentation skills
- Good with SAP, will be added advantage
- Fluent in English
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend