- Stay up to date with emerging AML and other regulatory requirements and guidance affecting clients in the financial services industry.
- Creating market demand for forensic services, proactively identify pull through opportunities and raise internal and external awareness of services
- Lead teams to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of AML engagements and projects in line with the management practices
- Perform engagement planning, supervise scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Responsible for supervising teams on evaluating sanction alerts and investigations of transaction monitoring alerts including documentation of rationale for confirming or discounting the alerts.
- Produce quality working papers, review/revise work and take lead in drafting reports and proposals
- Responsible for the management of budgets, cost-control and reporting any exceptions.
- Responsible for supervising teams on undertaking standard and enhanced client due diligence
- Build good rapport with senior stakeholders.
- Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management, Law or related disciplines or undertaken professional papers (e.g. ACCA)
- Profound understanding of local, regional or international AML regulatory environment and common money laundering schemes
- Experience working with AML and Know Your Customer operations at a financial institution would be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Atiqah Roslan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)