Financial Compliance Lead
About our Client
- Exposure on various transition/automation projects
- Global Business Exposure
- Broad Coverage & Team Management Responsibilities
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. They invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - Financial Compliance Lead
- Liaise with other finance functions within GBS, corporate and region, and business teams to resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner in alignment with line manager.
- Ensure right control are implemented within the company processes
- Constant discussion with other relevant process owners and other Group stakeholders in understanding the process.
- Periodically work with the respective process owners to review & control risk and controls found within the process documentation.
- Review Company's various SOP & processes, harmonise & govern all relevant process
- Understand the commercial aspects of the local business operations and the associated risk.
- Determine and evaluate the risk exist within processes, and propose appropriate controls required.
- Assist in the standardization of policy alignment, report templates and accounting, reporting, and operational workflows.
- Continuous iteration/ improvement of the process documentation as new information comes to light.
- At least 4 years of working experience, with exposure to SOX compliance being advantageous
- Bachelor of Degree alongside with risk related certification will be great
- Excellent english communicaiton skills to deal with stakeholders from different country.
How to Apply
Job Ad Footer:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Dan Tan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)