Finance Transform Automation Specialist (RPA,Macro, Power BI)
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Finance Transform Automation Specialist
- Assist in operation teams in development, deployment and integrating new or modified automation to enhance processing and reporting needs.
- Review users' requirements and develop automation tools that meet those needs
- Responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change
- Assist the maintenance and development of Macro/RPA automation template for the company.
- Review and maintain global process documentation and ensure compliance within defined policies
- To lead and work with operation team and other department within the company on process improvement projects.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, with relevant certificates or experience in taking up automation related courses.
- Finance/accounting background will be great.
- Highly advantageous if there is prior experience in business analytics tools e.g. (power BI, or Google Cloud)
- Prior experience in automation/RPA tools (Ui Path)
- Someone who is innovative with critical thinking
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710