- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Financial reporting, monthly P&L, cash flow, budget, actual vs budget, etc
- Annual budget preparation.
- Costing, familiar with BOM, and sense of protection of margins.
- Direct cost evaluation, why is there variances vs budget, and how to improve or reduce the unfavourable variances.
- Have experience in dealing with cosec, tax agent and audit.
- Processes to further improve the efficiency of the company.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant filed , prefer candidates coming from manufacturing plant industry.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge.
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership.
- Based in Perak, Open to candidates who are willing to relocate with attractive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710