- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to get involved in a more progressive position
About Our Client
Our client is one of Malaysia's leading property developer. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Finance Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Prepare financial statements and quarterly corporate reporting with compliance with accounting standards.
- Prepare annual budgets, periodic forecasts, performance monitoring and analyze reports.
- Review and update the feasibility studies for ongoing projects to monitor project costing and investment return.
- Assist in reviewing current accounting practices and standardize accounting treatment for the property division.
- Responsible for reviewing the management accounts and preparations of audit, tax computation and tax return submission.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory bodies for both local and overseas projects.
- Leading a team in monthly management reporting and daily operation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CIMA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, with at least 5 years working in property development sector
- Well verse in latest accounting standard
- Good in problem solving skill, analytical skills and committed to meet deadline
- Proactive and a good team player
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710