- Opportunity to step into a role with a market leading.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fast-growing Food & Beverage industries that is growing in the region. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Responsible for full spectrum of group financial.
- Responsible to prepare group consolidation results for the companies in Malaysia & relevant reporting packs for the reporting HQ.
- Manage and coordinate annual statutory & quarter review audit that is required by holding company and investors.
- Oversees the month end closing of entities, review and analyze month end financial position and transactions, investigate variances against budget, etc.
- Involved in budget and forecast, as well as cash flow projection.
- Support the preparation of ad hoc financial statements, data information compilation and variance analysis for management review.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience - strongly prefer candidates from Consumer or F&B background.
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership.
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.