Finance Data Analyst (FP&A) - RPA, Power BI, VBA
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of FP&A (Data Analyst & Automation Expert)
- Liaise with Business Units and utilise relevant information to produce reports and carry out data analysis
- Design & develop analytical algorithms & statistical methods through data solutions
- Design & develop projects & reports using innovative platforms and agile methodologies
- Demonstate strong understanding on experience on data sets, data warehouses, data mining & data analysis technique
- Assist in global month-end reporting,budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the global teams to ensure global month reporting and forecasting requirements are met (including data quality).
- Identify opportunities for financial improvement through observation and finding from analyst result
- Experience in data analysis related to reports & task automation will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Robotic Process automations or Power BI, VBA will be great
- Prior FP&A / Finance experience will be preferred.
- Someone with high interest on technology usage within Finance processes
- Excellence english communication skills
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710