- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading in manufacturing companies. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a charismatic and driven finance professional's to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Create long-term finance department strategic plans which align with company's strategic plan, business plan and process improvement
- Oversee budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and oversee consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Identify patterns in company spending and revenue; create and propose solutions to any problem areas
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Liaise with stakeholders, providing advice and progress reports
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in relevant experience, strongly prefer candidates from established MNC
- Encourage External Audit with commercial finance experience to apply
- Good business acumen
- IFRS knowledge will be an added advantage
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710