Finance Audit, Audit Manager
Audit Manager for Finance GIA Team within the GCFO portfolio.
- This is a role that provides exposure to auditing and risk management of Finance at a global scale
- Focuses on auditing core Finance activities such as Balance, Sheet Management, Product Control, Financial and Regulatory Reporting, Stress Testing and from a Group perspective and there will be opportunities to learn about Group framework, policies and standards across.
- To work on more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high risk audits and will also provide you the opportunities to interact and engage with both Group and Country Stakeholders.
- You will also get to learn about different Risk Types and get to engage with different Risk Groups relevant to Finance.
- Act as a Team Member on assigned audit work involving Finance across the Group and support the Team Leader/ Team Manager by executing audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for work assigned.
- Act as a Team Leader and take responsibility for overseeing the planning and execution of the audit, maintaining the audit budget, including drafting of audit programmes, audit issues and the audit report
An experienced career auditor with a minimum of 8 years audit experience preferably with relevant experience in Finance with a Bank of global scale or Big 4 Accounting firm.
- Understanding of Finance risks across business strategy, plans, products, performance and related issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to influence business management, other stakeholders and peers.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Atiqah Roslan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)