Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for Finance & Accounts Manager across their Company multiple F&A Division.
Job responsibilities include:
- To ensure the Financial Accounts of corporate entity is prepared on time, accurate and incompliance with accounting standards
- Support the preparation of consolidated financial accounts of the Company Group.
- Manage a team of 2-4 people
- Ensure Audited annual financial accounts are prepared and promptly signed off by auditors at year-end.
- Completion of Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and Trial
- Reviewing Cash and Bank, including preparation of cash reports to Group
- To maintain internal control structure and to ensure that the Company's books and records are fairly stated and fulfils audit and local tax requirement. This includes co-coordinating the yearly audit and tax submission exercise.
- Ensure monthly period close process is in line with the timeline set by corporate.
- Monitor, guide, motivate and provide advice to the analysts in preparing the journal entries and monthly schedules/reports.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- External Auditors are welcome to apply
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5 years in either external audit firms or Record to Report / Accounting / General Ledger & Reporting roles, with a minimum of 1 year of experience managing team member
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- SAP Knowledge will be advantageous
- Experience of working in a shared service centre or International MNC will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend