About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking multiple role of Financial Analyst / Finance Analyst
- Produce periodic management reports with insightful analysis in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure cost allocations to the business unit are equitable, and reasonable and representative of market conditions.
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders on methodology of allocation.
- Ensure the cost allocation model is comprehensive, maintained and updated frequently and execute detailed allocations.
- Support annual financial planning/budgeting and periodic forecasting processes.
- Prepare periodic reconciliation of accounts and ensure outstanding reconciliation issues are resolved timely.
- Collaborate with cross functional/business teams in providing timely analysis and accurate commentaries
- Provide timely reporting and meaningful commentary analysis to support management in decision making
- Auditors are welcome to apply
- MINIMUM of 2 years relevant working experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be highly advantageous
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC / SSC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Interested parties with relevant experience can send an email to myself at Andrew.email@example.com quoting Financial Analyst.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend