Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This company is a renowned semiconductor manufacturer with operations all over the world. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a Staff Failure Analysis Engineer to spearhead all Failure Analysis operations and development.
As a Staff/Principle Failure Analysis Engineer, you will be tasked to determine the root cause of problems within the electrical & thermal components comprised of integrated circuits, and formulate strong action plans to eliminate future reoccurences.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/ or relevant)
- Prior experience working in the semiconductor manufacturing industry with expertise in Failure Analysis
- Hands-on familiarity with Analog & Integrated Circuits, IC fabrication, device physics, process flows, and analysis techniques
- Experience with Failure Analysis tools such as; ATE, curve tracer, light emission microscopy, liquid crystal, FIB, SEM, CSAM, XRAY, microprobing, etc.
- The ability to adapt, lead, and influence positive change in a conducive working environment with multiple stakeholders to achieve a common goal
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend