Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This Multinational Semiconductor manufacturing company in Selangor is seeking a Failure Analysis Engineer to join their team.
- Conduct physical and electrical failure analysis on customer complaints, low yield lots of test and reliability stress rejects or on production failures to identify root cause and drive for corrective actions.
- Coordinate physical Failure Analysis jobs including on production failures.
- Provide Root Cause Corrective Action support and drive improvement programs/projects within the factory.
- Develop formal failure analysis report data and findings of complaint and 8D reports after analysis completion.
- Support other quality related issues pertaining to FA or other issues as requested by supervisor.
- Maintain and oversee calibration of analysis equipment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electronic/relevant).
- Preferably with 6 years minimum working knowledge & experience in high volume manufacturing Semiconductor environment with exposure to FA/Product/Test/Process area of responsibility will be an added advantage.
- Good and effective communication skills with all levels within the organization and customer, with high emphasis on strong oral & written proficiency in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend