Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a market leading MNC
Attractive remuneration package
Based in Melaka
About our client:
Our client is one of the leading semiconductor manufacturers in the market, offering great opportunities for internal growth and cross department exposure. They are currently expanding their operations and are looking for multiple engineering professionals to apply to the position of Facilities Engineer, Mechanical.
- Support major construction project team with design as a Mechanical Scope Owner
- Coordinate with contractors, suppliers and other project engineers of different disciplines to complete mechanical scope of work for the project meeting safety, cost and timeline goals:
- Mechanical system includes: Fire protection, HVAC, Chilled and Condenser Water including Chillers, General Exhaust, Process Cooling Water, Industrial waste, Gas systems, Plant Vacuum and Plumbing
- Co-work with other Control Engineers in PH and US
- Direct and execute project commissioning to ensure controls and infrastructure are performing as designed
Upon completion of construction project:
- Transition to transition into Sustaining Facilities Engineering to provide engineering support for site mechanical systems
- Sustaining system owner responsibilities includes but not limited to system commissioning, operation and maintenance, assessment and improvement roadmap & implementation
- CAPEX project execution in support of safety, reliability, quality, environment and cost objective
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical/chemical engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years of experience in facilities for a semiconductor facility & large scale construction is a must
- Great communication in English, stakeholder management, proactive and have a problem solving mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Able to create construction drawings, detailing, piping & Instrumentation diagrams, process flow diagrams etc
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710