Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Position Details - Advisory
Job Category: Experienced
Job Title: ITeT Assistant Manager - ERP Advisory Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
Department: IT enabled Transformation (ITeT)
Level: Assistant Manager
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
- Conduct requirement gathering, As-Is business processes analysis, business needs analysis and identify key business challenges in relation to Finance/Accounting area
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients' desired business outcomes
- Define To-Be state for Finance/Accounting related processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Perform system implementation activities in relation to Finance/Accounting area, which may include design blueprint documentation, system configuration, test scenario & script development, UAT support, user training, etc., for MS Dynamics 365 F&O
- Act as a liaison between the client and the technical team and facilitate any kinds of interactions e.g. workshops, testing sessions, trainings, issue resolution, etc.
- Other activities as directed by Management or as required by operational needs
- A recognised Degree qualification, For Assistant Manager: Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 4 years of experience in performing Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 configuration/implementation
- MS Dynamics 365 certifications (i.e. MS Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate)
- Strong understanding of Finance/Accounting related processes, e.g. month-end closing, account reconciliation and consolidation, fixed asset management, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Ability to design and drive changes for Finance/Accounting related process re-engineering and organisational change
- Accounting certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA, etc.) will be advantageous
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities of one or more of the following areas will be advantageous: a) Sales and CRM b) Supply Chain Management
- Candidate with other large ERP implementation experience will be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend