Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My client is a world-leading electronics manufacturer. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add an Equipment Engineer to assist in the overall efficiency and capability of their Equipment Engineering department.
- Oversee equipment performance and ensure highest standards of reliability
- Spearhead the modification, installation, maintenance, and upgrade process of manufacturing equipment
- Act as a team lead to drive efficiency in programs
- Generate solutions and programs to solve equipment problems and bottlenecks that impair the manufacturing process to ultimately achieve uptime
- Write and evaluate PM (preventative maintenance) schedules
- Lead the evaluation, selection and equipment ordering operations with plans to prioritize cost efficiencies for the best interest of optimizing manufacturing processes
- Minimum 7 - 8 years of Semiconductor manufacturing experience within the space of Probe Engineering or Test Equipment Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equavalent
- Strong leadership and seniority capabilities - must be open to leading a team
- Background in Test Probers or Test Equipment
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend