Enterprise Architect - Emerging Technologies
- Global MNC
- Excellent benefits
- Amazing career growth
Our client offers multi-skilled IT professionals, solutions and services across more than 40 locations in APAC, EMEA, Europe and US. Our client aims to deliver transformational results for the digital world. With their footprints across the globe, they are in a mission to expand further in KL
In summary, this role requires you to be the new emerging technology enthusiasist and is able to provide recommendations to the management at the global level. You will also be main SME when it comes to stakeholder management and to be able to consult and engage them on the development of architecture works in the organisation. Apart from this, you will be required to be accountable for the creation and ongoing development of the architecture artefacts within the global site which covers the transition of architectures, roadmaps and strategy. Last but not least, your will be in charge of governing architecture decisions within the organisation.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology with TOGAF 9 > certification will have a better advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior architect within a global function
- Possesses excellent knowledge in current and emerging technologies - IoT, DevSecOps, API, Automation, 5g etc
- Previous technology architecture experience must include at least 3 domains (Cloud, Infrastructure, Networks, Hosting, Desktop, Mobility)
- Good working knowledge on Enterprise Platforms including SAP/ERP, Snowflake, SalesForce or MES
- Advantage for those with knowledge/ experience in SAFe & Azure DevOps
- *ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandrapriya at [email@example.com]. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)