Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client is one of the top players in the financial services industry. Their vision is to create frameworks and policies which guide their technology landscape for the group encompassing business, infrastructure, data, application and security architecture, that meet current and future enterprise business strategy.
- Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction
- Formulate the Group Infrastructure policy and multi cloud framework and design, in conjunction with other domain architects representing Digital, Data, AI, Engineering, Security, operations and Local Business Units.
- Build business strategy with design consideration of convergence, modernization, cost efficiency, business functionality, interpretability, cloud native design, resilience, security and future proofing.
- Recommend designs that consider current applications & architecture, operating models as well as end target state architecture
- Lead the preparation of detailed design specifications to form the basis for development & modification of applications; Define integration patterns
- Ensure adoption and implementation of defined solutions; Provide technical expertise to enable the application design & iteration
- Lead one of the Enterprise Architecture cluster required to create harmony in application architectures
- Proven experience as an Architecture leader with overall experience between 7 - 10 years
- Hands-on experience with cloud engineering, SRE (prefer Azure and GCP), software development and system administration
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture and modern design patterns, including microservices, serverless functions etc.
- Deep End-to-End Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack, Front-End technologies, mobile applications (Android and iOS), Middleware, Databases (SQL & No SQL), Data Warehouses, iSeries & DB2 based systems, RESTful APIs
- Experienced in streaming technology or frameworks such as Kafka and familiar with one or more Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF etc.)
- Good understanding of DevOps
Contact Maha on +603 9212 7964 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #262789. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend