Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
Engineering Manager (Electronics)
This global electronics manufacturer from Malacca is looking for an NPI Engineering Manager.
- Provide analytical leadership of project management, technical and quality knowledge to all aspects of product analytics.
- Project Overall schedule planning.
- Responsible for coordinating new product qualification and launching activities and provide build status update to customer.
- Develop procedures and strategies to perform product test process for customer assurance.
- Manage and lead team to provide yield improvement to support business requirement
- Ability to lead a team of Manufacturing Process Engineers and collaborate with other functional teams to ensure a strong NPI process.
- Demonstrating commitment to fulfill customer needs with agreed project time, and commitment to providing high quality products according to IPC standards.
- Establish system to efficiently manage NPI product transferring to production
- Responsible for ensuring proper execution and documentation (for internal and external documents). Approve APQP, PPAP and FMEA documentations.
- Responsible for providing technical support in production line set up, ensuring all the tools and fixtures are available for the various built accordance to the project schedule and planning
- Specify, procure, validate and release to production, manufacturing and testing machine / equipment needed for new processes.
- Develop and present financial analysis to secure justification to purchase new equipment within area of responsibility.
- (NRE Cost)
- Ensure new and existing equipment meets or exceeds company standards for ergonomics, operations, operator signals and interface as well as support target for cycle time and change models.
- ICT / Functional Tester Test plan and test program development
- Tester machine maintenance and Trouble shooting, Test Jig and Fixture design and Fabrication.
- Accountable to ensure new product introduction meet QCD target
- Accountable for driving yield enhancement activities and test time reduction
- Responsible for failure analysis of product yield improvement to meet yield and quality targets
- Directly manage and cultivate engineering team, routinely provide guidance on career development in engineering department
- Fulfill top target of sales revenues, growth and quality.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree / Master in Electronics / Electrical / Science with at related in working experience in IATF 16949 Quality System
- Proven leadership & strong managerial skills with good analytical & conceptual capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving tool
- Extensive knowledge of schematic and PCB layout.
- Understanding of manufacturing quality and Industrial engineering tools / processes (APQP, PPQP, PFMEA, MSA, Control Plans, Error-proofing processes / fixtures, SPC, CPK analysis, line balancing / layout and standard Job times, etc.)
- PCB assembly build packs including BOMs, Gerber File, Assembly Drawing etc.
- Jig and Fixture design using AutoCAD (or relevant software)
- Test Program development using GC Power Place Software, IDEAL software (or relevant software).
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend