Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Work closely with the Regional Head, Subsidiary Governance and the Chief Executive Officer to develop a robust board succession plan.
- Consult and advise the directors on training in respect to fiduciary duties, director responsibilities and liabilities, governance developments/ issues, strategic priorities and risk management principles.
- Provide blueprint oversight for all other entities in Malaysia ensuring the RPs fully understand their responsibilities and complete changes to mandatory fields and compliance reviews within the prescribed timelines.
- Provide timely and relevant guidance to the Board and senior management on the application and interpretation of legislation, banking codes, corporate governance guidelines and policies relating to the business of the Company.
- Experience managing over 10 subsidiaries across the Asia Board of Directors
- Possess professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountant, Lawyer, or MAISCA.
- Candidates with backgrounds in risk management and internal audit within the financial industry are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Reeve at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #270729. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volumn of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend