A large multinational company is setting up their IT hub in Malaysia and is currently in search of capable talent to take up this role to lead the Architect function. You'll join as the pioneer team to build & expand the team.
What you will do?
- Partner with other Architects from the Global team to set up and champion the best practices for the new site & to design and implement enterprise systems
- Active involvement in recruitment activities to select and hire the right talent - Interviewing, Onboarding, Grooming & Developing etc.
- Resource planning - to allocate resources accurately according to the business' needs & priority
- Work closely with the Site Lead by providing timely updates
- Lead the review of existing business processes and drive the strategies for improvement
What you need to have?
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience to drive the design in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Hands-on experience with modern design patterns leveraging Cloud Computing, Microservices, Hyperscale etc.
- Experienced in designing and building solutions using IaaS, PaaS, Saas components, ideally experienced in dealing with distribution architecture
- Solid experience with defining and executing solutions & creating relevant technical documents
- Stakeholder management - this role is required to deal with team members across different countries
- Good communication skills - both written and spoken in English
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-SB3
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend