- Exciting opportunities
- Good working culture
- Excellent benefits and career growth plans
Our client is a leading digital organisation within South East Asia and is currently working on expansion plans for the organisation. They are on the mission to enable social economic empowerment, adequate protection and financial identity in the region.
This role requires a hands-on & experienced IT DevOps Senior or Manager to develop, manage and improve the efficiency of platforms that supports the customer-facing products and services for the organization. You will be expected to own product delivery, tests and releases and also manage a team of DevOps Engineers and remain hands-on. Apart from that, you will also be implementing security governance and measures for the applications, devices & infrastructure. Last but not least, you will need to orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic configuration, monitoring, and spend optimization of servers across cloud providers, data centres, and availability zones together with IT operations management.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/ Mathematics or relevant studies
- More than 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/ Senior/ Manager
- Strong knowledge of managing cloud-based, enterprise platform running on AWS/ Azure
- Adequate experience with hands-on experience with automating all stages of the SDLC
- Experienced in Kubernetes, Docker, Consul and Terraform
- Scripting experience using PowerShell, Bash, Ruby or Phyton
- Understands network, VPN, firewalls and subnets and databases like Mongo DB, SQL, Oracle etc
- LOCAL Malaysian
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP245499. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710