- Operates at a regional capacity
- Embarking on a digital transformation journey with cloud services
- Extensive trainings will be provided
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry with its major IT engineering hubs based in Asia. The team in Malaysia is actively expanding to adopt the ongoing digital transformation projects on a regional scale. They are on the lookout for DevOps Engineer.
The DevOps Engineer is required to be involved in the development of CI/CD pipelines, testing and deployment for automation projects. Working together with other technical developers, Scrum Masters, project managers and business stakeholders, the incumbent will be exposed to continuous integration and delivery pipeline using tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Ansible. He/She must be able to work on auto test integration and setup tools for application health check as well as servers monitoring under minimal supervision within all phases of SDLC.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Information Technology
- More than 5 years of technical experience in DevOps Practices and usage of tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc.
- Good working knowledge with Java-based applications
- Familiar with monitoring tools such as ELK, Splunk, Zuul, and Rundeck.
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #247811. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710