Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This semiconductor company in Klang Valley is seeking a Process & Packaging Development Manager.
- To plan, lead and manage package and process improvement and development activities.
- To review customers' new product spec requirements and follow up implementation where applicable.
- To research, evaluate and propose material and equipment suitable to support new product development.
- To study and identify department staff's technical skill requirements.
- To effectively communicate company /department direction to respective staff in the department.
- To follow up department staff's compliance on quality, environmental, safety and health programs and activities in the company.
- To perform any other functions and activities as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology, Material science) or equivalent.
- More than 10 years in semiconductor backend ( FOL &EOL ) manufacturing / NPI / process & package development experience.
- Experienced in lead frame / power packaging design and technology.
- Experienced in semiconductor backend material , equipment , process & package development & project management.
- Design / simulation / FA hands on experience will be an added advantage.
- Good in critical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills e.g., DOE, 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, FTA, 5-Why, Fish Bond, IS-IS NOT etc.
- Familiar with the common equipment / technology in the industry and possess good know-how of the equipment features for new package development.
- Good leadership, written and verbal presentation skills in English. Able to present ideas, concepts, data, and plan with high confidence at team meetings and executive review meetings.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend