Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Opportunity to achieve career aspirations, co-working with a group of passionate and like-minded peers
- Attractive renumerations with great company benefits
- Positive culture and promising career growth
Our client is one of the leading banks in Asia, who is currently in search of dynamic and capable talent to take up the role of AS400 Developer to provide end-to-end software development and support for the Group.
- Provide end-to-end software development and support for projects/change requests/production fixes, involving from design, development, implementation, testing to support
- Co-work with business analysts to meet business requirements and provide technical solutions, including DevOps, automation of software deployment on AS400, Loans, Limits, Collaterals and Provisioning
- Create technical documentation to document design decisions and solutions in a timely, comprehensive and accurate manner
- Perform design and development of applications according to change requests and projects requirements
- Design and update software databases, including but not limited to software applications, data flows and user interfaces
- Lead contract developers to manage system code changes, and perform code reviews
- Manage vendor deliverables to ensure quality and delivery in a timely manner
- Maintain, test and recommend software improvements for strong functionality and optimization
- Install, customize and integrate software packages and programs
- Liaise with support team to find out root cause of issues, review new or existing codes and perform unit testing
- Implement tasks using Agile or other methodologies and project management software
- Responsible for quality assurance of delivery, in accordance with organization's methodology and tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Loans or other related credit processes is preferred
- Experience in service management, production support
- Proficient in AS400/RPG/COBOL/DB2 architecture and ALDON
- Experience in Agile and DevOps practises will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Silverlake's banking software suite will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Contact Chan Fang Jayne on +(60)3 9213 1691 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #259158. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend