- Outstanding career growth & development opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent Opportunity
- Analyse, plan, design, develop and test BI system's new module when requested by users.
- Deliver full tested, quality and efficiency program/system.
- Proficient knowledge in SDLC methodologies, Waterfall Process, Agile Methodologies, deployment automation, and test-driven development.
- Develop technical skills in guiding, coaching, and mentoring on the job to co-staffs.
- Manage conflicts and complaints and resolve disputes.
- Proficient skills in managing a 24/7 production support for any problem, incident, change management or other ITIL stage of production support.
- Manage senior relationships across all business and functional areas.
- Provide mentorship to junior colleagues and involve in knowledge development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a major services organisation, handled large-scale data or project management.
- Skilled in big data tools such as Hadoop, Eco system tools, Cloud, with experience building and optimizing big data pipeline and datasets.
- Capable in making sound judgement calls independently when presented with difficult decisions.
- Great team player, able to build great relationships, and strong culture awareness.
- Able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sher Wyn at Sherwyn.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend