You will be responsible for data modelling, design, optimization, security and administration of ETL/ELT tools and data engineering interfaces. You will need to build data interfaces focusing on data accuracy, completeness and availability. Source analysis and target systems design, build and test solutions to make data available Business intelligence systems, websites mobile apps and other applications.
- Design, Build, Test ETL/ELT systems and data interfaces.
- Analyze and design source and target systems data architectures.
- To provide accurate data to BI and data applications, design and implement data tables, functions, views, procedures and routines.
- Develop and improve the current data architecture, emphasizing data security, data quality and timeliness, scalability, and extensibility.
- Collaborate with BI teams, business analysts, product managers, and application teams to provide data for BI, web, mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience working with data in a data mart, warehousing, OLTP environment with ETL/ELT and data movement tools.
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in building data pipelines and ETL/ELT using tools such as Informatica, ODI, Data Stage etc.
- Good in advanced SQL, stored procedures, views, functions, indexes.
- Knowledge of Entity Relationship Diagrams and data modeling techniques (type 1,2,3,4), dimensions, facts and aggregations.
- Advantageous to have knowledge of relational and non relational databases such as OLTP, MPP appliances, NoSQL, DaaS, Cloud etc.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)