Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Sher Wyn Saw
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
- Strategically plan and deliver technical project requirements within specified budget and schedule.
- Facilitate collaboration among various stakeholders to effectively manage technical dependencies of the solution.
- Oversee end-to-end execution of projects within the Data Acquisition portfolio.
- Monitor project progress and proactively identify and address risks/issues, providing updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to gather, comprehend, and finalize functional and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in successfully implementing medium to large-scale projects.
- Thorough understanding of Data Management principles, concepts, and industry best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Data Management tools such as ETL (DataStage, Talend), Databases (DB2, Netezza, Cloudera), and Scripting (SQL, Shell).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, be proactive, and maintain meticulous attention to detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend