Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Sher Wyn Saw
- Collaborative Work Culture
- Attractive Remuneration
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
About the Role
- Responsible to define and govern data architecture for integration projects and API projects.
- Perform required data analytics, identify risk, weigh options, and provide the best solution.
- Contribute to the triumph of integration projects and products roadmap.
- Produce data mapping requirements and mapping instructions.
- Plan and produce data models, define data standards and codes.
- Provide consultation and ensure data standards, and qualities are met.
- Work closely with stakeholders and provide support to IT and business colleagues.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience in data architecture, data design, data analytic and data mapping.
- Familiar with data standards like Flat Files, JSON, EDI, and XML.
- Experience in complex integration projects.
- Possess great understanding of data design principles.
- Good project management skill, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate great communication abilities and able to make effective decisions to meet business objectives.
- Able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sher Wyn at Sherwyn.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend