- Attractive remuneration package
- Highly motivated team
- Empowering meaningful impact
- Analyze the data infrastructure of an organization, plan future databases, and implement solutions.
- Build, deploy and maintain technology solutions to meet the goal.
- Develop and support the growth of the architecture and delivery teams to guarantee solutions are understood and can be expanded upon.
- Able to portray efficiency in engaging in the abstract with C-level stakeholders.
- Define and implement standards across several areas such as telco, infrastructure, as well as application development.
- Innovate and identify appropriate and relevant deployments of ML and AI space within our product deliveries to enhance our offerings.
- Prioritise security throughout each delivery in support of the teams' objectives.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Data Architect.
- Proficient in open-source programming/scripting languages such as Python, PHP, etc.
- Outstanding experience automating, monitoring, and maintaining complex data pipelines.
- Experience using Git or other source control software's.
- Able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sher Wyn at Sherwyn.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend